[tex4ht] imakeidx index question

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 16:07:19 CET 2020

Hi Jürgen,

> It does do that. Unfortunately, while both .ind files exist, the index entries have a value of "0" instead of the proper subsubsection...
>
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=131oXr_4-VTni1VKwkjUXuiu9AdORvu7E
>
> But maybe we should wait until the updated package becomes available before we try to solve this - it's probably not the best use of your time to try and come up with temporary fixes for an issue that isn't all that urgent right now.   ;)

The updated make4ht is included in TeX Live now. But the zero pages
seems like an issue on TeX side.

> While it is not necessary for compiling the epub file, pdflatex doesn't work without it (and I need to compile PDFs as well from the base .tex files). Is it okay if I just leave it in (it's not included in these test files right now), or does it interfere with the epub compiling process?

the build file shouldn't be used by pdflatex at all, what kind of
error do you get? You definitely shouldn't use this build file now, as
it overwrites xindy command from make4ht.

The sample file is attached.