[tex4ht] imakeidx index question

"Jürgen Hubert" jhubert at gmx.de
Thu Jan 23 06:25:25 CET 2020

Hello Michal,

> I can see the issue now. This was caused by a bug in make4ht indexing
> support. It used one .ind file to generate all indices. It should be
> fixed in the development version of make4ht now.

I've been using the 0.3c version (dated Nov 27) since January 17th. Presumably I need to write some of the file from this repository over that version?

http://svn.gnu.org.ua/viewvc/tex4ht/trunk/

Alternatively, if this fix becomes available via the usual package repositories accessible by MiKTex within the next month or two I can wait for a while - this is something I should fix before the ebook is published, but it's not urgent yet.   ;)

Best regards,

- Jürgen