[tex4ht] imakeidx index question

"Jürgen Hubert" jhubert at gmx.de
Tue Jan 21 07:16:12 CET 2020

(Sorry, forgot to reply to the list the first time...)

Thank you - and don't worry, I know how it is when work pressures and private projects collide. ;)

Unfortunately, this still doesn't seem to work:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/131oXr_4-VTni1VKwkjUXuiu9AdORvu7E?usp=sharing

When I compile the file with the usual

tex4ebook -lm index -c myconfig.cfg -e mybuild.mk4 Test.tex

it doesn't create any "topic.ind" file even though all index entries are for the "Topic" index. Instead, it builds a "place.ind" file for which the entries are simply wrong.

Best regards,

- Jürgen