[tex4ht] [bug #442] Bugs from cmidrule of booktabs

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 23:45:45 CET 2019

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #442 (project tex4ht):

I've finally took a look at this issue, sorry for the delay. There are two
issues. The easier one can be fixed in the TeX4ht code. There was just wrong
CSS instruction that caused drawing of the line over the whole row that
contains the \cmidrule. It should be fixed in the sources now. The fix is also
in the attached .cfg file.

The secong issue is worse - it seems that each \cmidrule inserts separate row,
so even if the lines have correct width, they are not aligned vertically. I've
created Lua filter that should join rows created from one \cmidrule into one.

It seems to work on your sample document.

(file #331, file #332)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: cmidrule.lua                   Size:2 KB
File name: hej.cfg                        Size:0 KB