[tex4ht] New options for the paragraph separation

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 23:41:39 CET 2019

Hi all,

by default, HTML files produced by TeX4ht  contain paragraphs
separated by both blank space and text indents. To select only one of
these paragraph separation methods, I've added two new options
available in the HTML output: "p-indent" and "p-space".

Personally, I would make the "p-space" behavior default, as I think it
is better to separate paragraphs by a space instead of a indent (on
the Web). The original behavior could be enabled with another option.

What do you think?