[tex4ht] several bugs and a query

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 17:41:56 CET 2019

Dear Alexandre,

> I just noticed that TeX Live 2018 has been frozen. I am hoping to submit a Word document to a publisher before the end of the month. If there is a fix for the superscript/subscript-in-footnotes bug before then, will there be some way to patch my version of tex4ht before the 2019 release?

The changes should be available in TL 2019 pre-test. Alternatively,
you can use the ooffice.4ht file that I just generated from the
sources:
https://gist.github.com/michal-h21/46586a5fc24631feb528839863948aa5

It contains fix for the superscripts in footnotes and several other
changes from the last week -  see the ChangeLog:
https://tug.org/tex4ht/changelog.html