[tex4ht] Problem with mathjax mode rendering \noalign{\medskip} inside math

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Wed Jan 23 01:12:25 CET 2019

On 1/22/2019 4:15 PM, Reinhard Kotucha wrote:
> On 2019-01-22 at 15:47:26 -0600, Nasser M. Abbasi wrote:
>
>   > May be it is windows 10 linux subsystem is doing some tricks.
>
> AFAIK it's a standard Ubuntu distribution.
>
> Regards,
>    Reinhard
>
> --
> Reinhard Kotucha                            Phone: +49-511-3373112
> Marschnerstr. 25
> D-30167 Hannover                    mailto:reinhard.kotucha at web.de

Sure, I know this, but the the issue is the file system. The mapping
from Linux subsystem to NTFS.

There are some difference.

For example, on Linux under windows 10 it sees file named FOO.tex and
foo.tex as same file! I got bit by this before, where my makefile
was running OK on linux under windows but failed under linux on Vbox,
because my make was looking for foo.tex and could not find it, because
the actual file was FOO.tex.

I made small movie. it is only 2 MB. Please click on this link
and it will play in your browser. It is animated gif file

https://www.12000.org/tmp/012119/movie.gif

You can see the crash happens. If I delete some random files
from the folder the crash goes away.

I am now installing Texlive now on a new Linux under virtual box
to see if this crash still there or not using same folder.

Thank you