[tex4ht] MathJax support

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Mon Dec 10 00:42:22 CET 2018

On 12/9/2018 5:16 PM, Michal Hoftich wrote:

>> But this is severe restriction now that users can no longer
>> use \Configure{@HEAD} in their .cfg files?
>>

> You can use \Configure{@HEAD}{some code}, just not
> \Configure{@HEAD}{}, because it removes all additions to @HEAD before
> that point. This is also why you use all those
> \Configure{@HEAD}{\HCode{<meta charset="UTF-8" />\Hnewline}}. It is
> not necessary anymore. I think this comes from a old configuration
> file for MathJax which predates the HTML5 support in tex4ht.
>
> Best,
> Michal

Thanks Michal;

Sorry I miss-understood you. I removed \Configure{@HEAD}{}
and now it works, but kept the other ones.

All this initial \Configure{@HEAD}{} code I had there for ever, for
many years now. But I removed it now for mathjax to work.

Will now test your new set up more in my main build and will report
any problems I find since things seems to have settled OK now
to use it.