[tex4ht] MathJax support

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 21:20:06 CET 2018

> May be the order is now messed up from before when it worked?
>
> Because I am doing additional MathJax.Hub.Config({ in my .cfg,
> which does show in HTML, something now went wrong? This all worked
> before. I need these additional fixes in my .cfg.
>
> I am attaching my .cfg file. Can you please try on your end?

The issue is that you use \Configure{@HEAD}{} in your configuration
file. It removes all configurations that goes to the HTML header,
including MathJax loading. In fact, I don't think you need to
configure VERSION, DOCTYPE, HTML and first three @HEAD (for charset,
generator and css file). You should just remove it, make4ht already
produces HTML 5 file.