[tex4ht] big problem with table of content when section titles contain math using mathjax

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 10:45:45 CET 2018

Hi Nasser,

> Does one need to modify something in the mathjax-latex-4ht.sty to
> make the TOC show OK? Do I need to modify something in my Latex to
> make it work with mathjax?

This is the same issue as you had with \left and \right in TOC some
time ago. The \int and \, commands must be redefined to not expand in
TOC. I've updated mathjax-latex-4ht and created new command:
\fixmathjaxtoc. It takes command name as an argument and redefines it
so it doesn't expand.  You can use it in your .cfg file in this way:
\fixmathjaxtoc\int. But you should let me know about unsupported
commands anyway, as I should fix the sources as well.