[tex4ht] How to change the dvisvgm magnification option with the new make4ht hashing mode?

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Sat Sep 15 04:18:24 CEST 2018

Before, I used to edit my main.mk4 to change the
magnification option for dvisvgm directly if I want
as the command was in there.

Now, with the new command I am using:

make4ht -ulm default -e ~/new.mk4 -c ~/nma.cfg
     -f html5+dvisvgm_hashes filename.tex "htm,3,pic-align,notoc*,p-width,svg"

And since now new.mk4 do not have the dvisvgm in it as before,
I am not sure how to change this option.

Make4ht will end making calls such as

dvisvgm -v4 -n --exact -c 1.15,1.15 -p 2-7,9-21,23-26,etc...

And I want to change the -c option above to make the math little
larger.

Does one need to edit some other file now? Or can one
add these options to new.mk4 as before so that one can
customize these dvisvgm options?

i.e will it be OK to edit my new.mk4 and add this

Make:add("dvisvgm","dvisvgm -n --exact -c 1.2,1.2 -p 1- ${input}.idv")

To the top of the new.mk4  as it was in main.mk4 without
breaking anything?

Thanks