[tex4ht] XeTeX support
michal.h21 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 13:10:05 CEST 2018
I've just updated Unicode support for XeTeX. I've changed quite a lot
of things under the hood, but the good thing is that Unicode
characters used in macros defined in the preamble or in the included
packages should now work.
There was a issue that strings defined by Babel or Polyglossia didn't
work in the previous implementation. Full Latin is loaded by default,
to load other scripts use Fontspec commands with Script option. This
must be done before the strings are loaded.
For example, to request Devanagari, it is possible to use a following code:
The update should be in TL soon.
More information about the tex4ht