[tex4ht] make4ht and tex4ebook v0.2 released
michal.h21 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 11:16:56 CEST 2018
I've just uploaded make4ht and tex4ebook version 0.2 to CTAN. They
will be available in TL 2018.
There is a lot of new features:
- Added support for output format selection. Supported formats: html5
(default), xhtml, odt.
- Added support for extensions. They can modify the build process or
post-process the output files. They can be required from the command
line, without need to create a build file.
- Added new filters which use the LuaXML DOM library.
- Added support for a `.make4ht` configuration file.
- Added functions for setting configuration values for extensions and filters.
- Extended documentation.
- Fixed lot of bugs.
- mathjax-node-filter - support for precompiling MathML to HTML+CSS or
SVG using MathJax-Node processor.
New DOM filters:
- aeneas - Aeneas is a tool for automagical synchronization of text
and audio. This filter modifies the HTML code to support the
- fixinlines - put all inline elements which are direct children of
the <body> elements to a paragraph.
- idcolons - replace the colon (:) character in internal links and id
attributes. They cause validation issues.
- joincharacters - join consecutive <span> or <mn> elements.
- latexmk - use Latexmk for laTeX compilation.
- tidy - clean the HTML files using the tidy command.
- common_filters - clean the output HTML files using filters.
- common_domfilters - Clean the HTML file using DOM filters. It is
more powerful than common_filters . Used DOM filters are fixinlines,
idcolons and joincharacters .
- mathjaxnode - use mathjax-node-page filter to convert from MathML
code to HTML + CSS or SVG.
- Added support for new make4ht features (extensions, DOM
filters, configuration settings).
- Added support for .tex4ebook configuration file.
- Added media overlay support in Epub 3 format.
- Added support for XeLaTeX.
I hope these changes will be useful.
More information about the tex4ht