[tex4ht] why can't this one line in pgfsys-tex4ht.def be corrected after so many years?

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 18:14:59 CEST 2018

Hi Nasser,

> THis issue is known since June 2014.
> Is there any technical reason why this one line can't be changed after
> almost 4 years?

This file is distributed with TikZ, we cannot fix it ourselves. Maybe
the issue in their issue tracker is too old and the new messages here
aren't visible. So you can try to post a new issue on TikZ tracker.

Btw., I personally think that it is much better to use externalization
[1] or Dvisvgm driver for TikZ [2], the quality of results is much
higher.

[1] https://tex.stackexchange.com/a/158921/2891
[2] https://tex.stackexchange.com/a/386775/2891