[tex4ht] [bug #365] ProTex.sty and AlProTex.sty links do not work for me

Vincent Belaïche vincent.b.1 at hotmail.fr
Thu Jul 27 17:46:42 CEST 2017

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hello,
I am progressing on the other bug reports which I made.
To submit a correction to them, I tried first to regenerate the latest derived
files.

I realized that the ProTex.sty and AlProTex.sty files under lit directory
contain a single line like this (for ProTeX.sty):

link ../protex/ProTex.sty

This does not work for me. I suspect that you need some special configuration
of SVN post command hooks or something like that to replace these files by the
appropriate links.

I propose the following :
1. svn-remove the ProTex.sty and AlProTex.sty files under lit directory
2. Make the links via the makefile, attached is the patch doing that.

Please note that the attached patch does another change : it computes the list
of derived files through an awk one-liner, rather than use an incomplete hard
coded list.

File Attachments:

Date: jeu. 27 juil. 2017 18:46:42 EEST  Name: patch.diff  Size: 3 ko   By:
vincentb1