[tex4ht] Inline math conversion

Saravanan Murugaiah saravanan.murugaiah at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 14:42:12 CET 2017

Hi,

If I use the option "pic-m" as you suggested, then the inline math are
turned as images, but I require the HTML tagging, here is my code:

\documentclass{book}
\usepackage{amsmath}

\begin{document}

This is for test\footnote{Test for footnote text.} $dx/dt^{\text{a}} =
+v_{0} =
\textrm{const.}$

\end{document}

htlatex test "xhtml,fn-in" " -cunihft" "-cvalidate -p"

Special thanks to Michal...

Regards,
MadYuv...