[tex4ht] [bug #352] LuaLaTeX and XeLaTeX broken again

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 09:13:18 CET 2017

Follow-up Comment #5, bug #352 (project tex4ht):

> Excellent, of course. Minor points:
> 1) do you really intend "Michal However" in the ChangeLog,
> instead of "Hoftich"?

You are right, I've really put However to the changeLog. I think that I used
Vim's auto-completion to input my surname and didn't notice that it produced
something different than I wanted.

> 2) I don't like \batchmode behavior, because I've seen it end up asking for
> input upon error, without any preceding output. If you want to avoid all
> insanely verbose output, I'll insert a shell redirection.

This change wasn't intentional, sorry. I played with the compilation options
some time ago and forgot to return it back to the original state.

> 3) The recipe I sent you before for copyright stuff isn't right for
> files (sorry; thanks for trying), but rather for messing with
> files. For brand-new files, what's needed is:
> % newfile.4ht, generated from |jobname.tex
> % Copyright 2017 TeX Users Group
> |<TeX4ht license text|>

No, that's my bad, I copied the license text from existing configurations (but
the ones for fontspec, so it were not Eitan's files)

> 4) I committed the new .4ht files to TL.

Thanks and sorry for my chaos.


Reply to this item at:


  Message sent via/by Puszcza

More information about the tex4ht mailing list