[tex4ht] [bug #123] support fontspec

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 00:56:38 CET 2016

Follow-up Comment #5, bug #123 (project tex4ht):

I've just pushed code to the repo. It works for both LuaTeX and XeTeX now.
I've tried it with Latin, Greek, Cyrilics and Devanagari scripts, sample file
is attached.

I have an issue with the change to tex4ht-html4.tex, the configurations aren't
saved to html4.4ht. I guess that it is related to removal of mktex4ht.4ht
generation from tex4ht-4ht.tex. When I add command \lit{fontspec} to
mktex4ht.4ht manually, then the configurations are saved. But they aren't
executed anyway.

(file #269)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: luaotfloadpok.tex              Size:1 KB