[tex4ht] [bug #338] Provide xtpipes Java Sources together with texlive

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Aug 13 00:07:36 CEST 2016

Update of bug #338 (project tex4ht):

Follow-up Comment #1:

tex4ht-archive is not a name i recognize. i surmise it is part of the debian
packaging.

i believe the sources for xtpipes are in the upstream tex live source in
Build/source/texk/tex4htk/java. they have not been changed since Eitan died.

it is unquestionably true that we need to update and distribute all the tex4ht
sources from a clean new release. maybe it will happen for tl'17.

if other questions or more info needed, just let me know ...

best,
karl