[tex4ht] [bug #136] #line in output

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jul 4 20:26:47 CEST 2016

Update of bug #136 (project tex4ht):

Follow-up Comment #7:

i have (finally) uploaded a new protex release to CTAN.

i went ahead and enabled \CodeLineNo in tex4ht-4ht.tex, thus all *.4ht
generated from there will have line numbers now.  If it turns out to cause
problems, we can disable it.  (Michal, please be warned ...)

On the other hand, if nothing crops up soon, we could enable it in common code
somewhere (I hope) so that all generated files have the line markers.  I find
it extremely useful!

Thanks again for doing the work, Deimi.  -karl