[tex4ht] XeLaTeX?

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 09:52:12 CEST 2016

Hi,

you can try to run command mk4ht ooxelatex filename. In my tests, it
ends with `error --- Improper dvi file` message from tex4ht command,
so the conversion doesn't work, it seems that it doesn't understand
the structure of DVI file generated by XeTeX. I think it used to work
in the past, but I don't really use XeTeX, so I might be wrong.

I don't see any XeTeX related issue on the issue tracker:

https://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/bugs/?group=tex4ht