[tex4ht] Bug identified: tex4ht to .odt (also identifying bugs in MiKTeX's setup)

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Jun 5 00:39:00 CEST 2016

Thank you for the detailed report.  I hope we (Michal ...?) can
look into the tex4ht stuff.

As for the miktex bug:

    the first command line above needs a space after "xhtml,":
    1. htlatex test "xhtml, ooffice" "ooffice/! -cmozhtf" "-coo -cvalidate"
    If you don't leave a space, MiKTeX's latex get confused, and can't run.

needs to be reported in whatever way miktex likes.  I don't think anyone
here has any particular knowledge of (or even uses) miktex.  I don't,
for sure.

Thanks again.  --karl