[tex4ht] tex4ht puts the wrong link when splitting document. How to make the top of the page visible?

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Fri Jan 1 00:57:45 CET 2016

On 12/31/2015 5:32 PM, Karl Berry wrote:
>      destination link is inserted after section number,
>
> Seems like before the section number would be better.
> What's the advantage of moving to after the number?
> Just seems confusing.

That is what I also think. Having to open a new web page,
and then having to reach to the mouse in order to move
the slider a little up just to see the top of the page get access
to the navigation links, is not really very efficient and
user friendly.

If there is an easy fix to this, I think it should be done
(I wish I know how these things work from the inside, I would
try to fix it, but I am not smart enough and tex4ht is too
complicated software for me)