[tex4ht] [bug #262] Support for \textsubscript

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Sep 30 00:21:28 CEST 2015

Update of bug #262 (project tex4ht):

Follow-up Comment #1:

i installed the changes and updated html4.4ht, ooffice.4ht, and subscript.4ht
(would that be better as textsubscript.4ht?) in TL.  Thanks Michal.

By the way, it would be a help if you could draft a ChangeLog entry along with
changes in the future.  Since you know better than me what you are doing :).
It does not have to be involved; see what I wrote for this one for a sample.

Thanks as always for doing the work.