[tex4ht] Smallcaps patch

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 21:37:59 CEST 2015

Hi Guido,

Excerpts from Guido Milanese's message of 2015-08-24 21:00:58 +0200:
> The patch is https://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/bugs/download.php?file_id=210 ,
> isn't it? Is this patch usable with the standard fonts such as "ec"?

No, this patch is intended for tex4ht literate sources. You would need
to download them from Subversion, apply the patch and compile the file
tex4ht-fonts-noncjk.tex to get the updated fonts.

> Very sorry to ask, but how should I install the patch? I ask because I
> did not find any old version of eccc-uni.htf in my TeXLive 2015
> distribution.
> Should I overwrite some files or generate new files from the patch?

Try to update TL, it seems that changed files are included nowe.