[tex4ht] [bug #261] add full support for kpfonts when compiling in SVG mode for math

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 21:58:15 CEST 2015

Hi Deimi,

> svg output is ok at my side.

I can confirm that mathml output seems nice as well, only thing I've
spot is that not all characters in \mathcal{ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ}
are converted to their unicode counterparts, but it is only minor
problem.

> >> I have posted source code for kpfonts (unicode) on https://github.com/dgalcius/kpfonts.
> >> 'lit' folder contains literate source file. Run 'make' to generate htf files.
> >> Folder 'charpos' is for making font proof sheets. Copy generate htf file to charpos folder and
> >> run 'make fonts'.  it will generate html files (e.g. jkpex/jkpex.htm)

This is really nice. Could you post some notes about the method you used
for math font conversion? Had you used any automation?

> >> I did not test svg output. Do I have to run 'make4ht' for it?

It is better, as you can easily configure the method used for dvi to svg
conversion. See Nasser's page for efficient method for conversion files
with huge number of equations:

http://12000.org/my_notes/faq/LATEX/layout/#x1-40002