[tex4ht] [bug #254] tex4ht breaks

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Tue Jun 9 16:42:23 CEST 2015

> On 09.06.2015, at 16:10, Michal Hoftich <michal.h21 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> That did the trick! I can now compile my complete ~400 pages book. Thanks a lot.
>
> great!
>

>> Now I only have to find out, how to get the graphics into my document. ;)
>>

> This is easy, see some TeX.sx threads:
>
> http://tex.stackexchange.com/a/195718/2891
> http://tex.stackexchange.com/a/249172/2891
>
> maybe there will be some caveats with .odf conversion, but I hope not.

Ok, one question (which is probably stupid): Do I see this right that oolatex does support .png out of the box, but not .jpg? I have no problems with including .png files, .jpg gets ignored.

> More interesting will be indexing, it seems you use different
> languages in index. see
>
> http://tex.stackexchange.com/a/210849/2891

Indexing is not really an issue. I used xindy quite extensively when I produced my PDF, but for the .odt version I don’t need an index.

Best

Simon
--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 6039

http://www.simifilm.ch

„Was soll aus mir mal werden, wenn ich mal nicht mehr bin?“ Robert Gernhardt