[tex4ht] [bug #252] tex4ht doesn't work with latest versions of biblatex/biber

CV Radhakrishnan cvr at river-valley.org
Sat Jun 6 19:34:20 CEST 2015

Update of bug #252 (project tex4ht):

Follow-up Comment #8:

I did work on the newest version of biblatex (3.0) and biber (2.1) and the
modified version of biblatex.4ht is forwarded now. All the example files
provided in the biblatex bundle generated right kind of html as with the
pdf's. Simon may kindly test this version and confirm if it works
satisfactorily.  If yes, I shall update the sources and commit to svn.

Radhakrishnan

(file #211)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: biblatex.4ht                   Size:17 KB