[tex4ht] \:temp{rm}

AW alexander.willand at t-online.de
Fri Feb 6 19:39:54 CET 2015

Hey, after such a long time I got rid of this error! Thank you again.

I made a mistake in the installation: instead of e.g.
~/texmf/tex/generic/tex4ht I saved the files to ~/texmf/tex/tex/generic/tex4ht

-- notice the second "tex". Not TDS compliant and I needed more than an hour
to find my mistake.

Sometimes texlive is not really user friendly.

However, I can compile my files without errors and I'm happy.

Have a nice weekend,

Alexander