[tex4ht] [bug #242] Spurious semicolon produced by \textregistered command

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Jan 23 01:42:39 CET 2015

    https://github.com/michal-h21/lua4ht/blob/math/l4patchlatin1.lua

Cool, though it seems to me something simpler should be possible -- to
write a declaration for luatex at the beginning of the file that "this
file is in encoding xxx".  (Of course that won't help when it contains
both Latin1 and Latin2, but that's a different issue.)

    > Another idea is to move that chunk of input to a separate file, which
    > only gets read when that option is in effect.
    that might be perhaps the best solution?

Anything that works is fine with me, of course.  I thought ^^ would be
the least invasive thing to try.