[tex4ht] [bug #231] eso-pic failure

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 12:32:37 CEST 2014

eso-pic and atbegshi, which eso-pic uses to insert pictures on every,
hack the output routine. It is hard to configure them, because setting
happens in the preamble and it seems that hooks introduced by .4ht
files aren't inserted yet (they are inserted at `\AtBeginDocument`).
So we can't hack picture setting easily. I looked at atbegshi sources
and tried to suppress picture printing in the output routine, but I
wasn't successful.

not a systematic solution, but a solution anyway is to use conditional
package loading with

\ifx\HCode\relax
\usepackage{eso-pic}
\eso-pic-commands