[tex4ht] [bug #224] package empheq does not work with tex4ht, ! Missing } inserted

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Aug 5 01:41:28 CEST 2014

    I clicked on "add comment" and pasted the latex code, but looking
    at it in the email below, it removed all the "\" from the code
    I pasted in the comment window. So all the latex commands
    below do not have the "\".

I see the backslashes at https://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/bugs/?224.
And when I submitted a test comment there, the \ was in the email I got,
too.  Just maybe it's a bug in your mail reader?  Seems very unlikely,
but I can't think of another explanation.