[tex4ht] fyi, possible issue with tex4ht with the appendix package? ! LaTeX Error: \theHchapter undefined.

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 14:20:11 CET 2013

Hello,

there is a fix I posted as answer to TeX.sx:

file `appendix.4ht`:

-------------------

\def\@blockelement#1{% for handling paragraphs in block level elements
    \ifvmode\IgnorePar\fi\EndP\HCode{#1}
}
\renewcommand{\@chap at pppage}{%
    \chapter*{\appendixpagename}
}

\renewcommand{\@sec at pppage}{%
    \section*{\appendixpagename}
    \nobreak
    \@afterheading
}

\ConfigureEnv{appendices}{\@blockelement{<div
class="appendices">}}{\@blockelement{</div>}}{}{}
\ifdefined\theHchapter\else\newcommand\theHchapter{\Alph{chapter}}\fi
\ifdefined\theHsection\else\newcommand\theHsection{\Alph{section}}\fi