[tex4ht] [bug #194] upstream tex4ht.env stale

Karl Berry puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Mon Sep 16 01:13:02 CEST 2013

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

(Just putting this longstanding wish in the public tracker ...)

we need to fix our literate source for tex4ht.env to actually generate
something up to date, instead of the old teTeX-related values.

It would also be extremely nice if TL did not have to have separate
tex4ht.env's for Unix and Windows.  Some kind of platform conditional so
different programs can be invoked?
Compare TL:texmf-dist/tex4ht/base/{unix,win32}/tex4ht.env.