[tex4ht] [bug #192] Some xr-hyper related changes

Tobias Schlemmer puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Wed Sep 4 23:16:13 CEST 2013

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hi,

in the Mutabor repository, I found the attached xr-hyper.4ht. It is used to
translate the documentation from LaTeX to HTML using tex4ht. It seems to be
necessary in order to deal with the kind of files I'm using there.

Unfortunately I forgot why I added these changes. But without them the help
files are not generated. There is some issue with the \newlabel entries in the
aux file.

There are three \rEfLiNK calls each time in the file while the implementation
treats only two of them. This leads to strange errors at some \begin{document)
propably in a TeX4HT cfg file.

If you want to play with the source, git access is availlable from
http://developer.berlios.de/git/?group_id=3845 either via git or one of the
web frontends inside the doc directory.

File Attachments:

Date: Do 05 Sep 2013 00:16:12 EEST  Name: xr-hyper.4ht  Size: 3kB   By: