[tex4ht] How to make table of contents use correct settings of \setcounter{tocdepth} for \tableofcontents ?

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Mon Aug 12 08:33:52 CEST 2013

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 12:18 AM, Nasser M. Abbasi <nma at 12000.org> wrote:

[...]

This tells me that \PauseCutAt{section} have a side effect on
> generation of TOC at section level as well.
>
> I wanted to see a TOC at the section level, even for the second
> chapter.

In theory, it should work as you wanted. But, as you will agree, often in
practice, theory and practice are not the same. This one falls in that
category. Do we need to pursue this problem when we have several other high
priority cases pending?

Best regards

--
Radhakrishnan