[tex4ht] [bug #188] adding support for multicols in htlatex

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Wed Jul 31 18:28:43 CEST 2013

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 7:14 PM, Nasser M. Abbasi <nma at 12000.org> wrote:

One last question: When will this new update become part of tex4ht
> included in texlive itself? will it be in TL 2014?

The patches have already been committed to the literate sources of TeX4ht,
meaning, it will propagate to TeXLive in the next update.

> So if I install
> new Linux and install TL again sometime in the future, how would
> one know if this fix is there or not?

I think tlmgr will update every TeXLive update automatically. You can also
try a test file and ensure updated version.

By the way, I have added a smallish documentation of various hooks
available via \Configure command at: http://www.cvr.cc/?p=682

Best regards
--
Radhakrishnan