[tex4ht] How to include Configuration commands inside the .tex file and not in separate file?

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 19:41:15 CEST 2013

You don't need \Preamble and \EndPreamble in your document, they are
useful only in config file. You can use \Css, \Tg or \ConfigureEnv,
but only after '\begin{document}'. Something like this should work:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{somepackage}
\begin{document}
 \ifx\HCode\undefined \else
 \Css{body{background-color:green;}}
 \ConfigureEnv{quote}{\Tg<quote>}{\Tg</quote>}{}{}
 \fi

\ifx\HCode will ensure that this code run only when tex4ht is loaded.

Regards,
Michal