[tex4ht] [bug #183] Images after odt conversion are only shown in post stamp size

CV Radhakrishnan puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Sun May 26 17:15:28 CEST 2013

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #183 (project tex4ht):

In my tests, TeX4ht generated output correctly. I can see both the image files
correctly flagged in the XML with correct path. The *.odt archive has both the
images files also. I believe, it is not a problem of TeX4ht as it has not done
anything wrong here. Only Libreoffice says, it has read error for the second
image which has a path of "Pictures/fig/img.png" while the file is very much
available as expected in the .odt.

Let others investigate, I am out of wits.

Regards