[tex4ht] error when reading texmf-dist/tex/generic/xkeyval/keyval.tex, usng standalone package

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Wed Jan 23 08:22:20 CET 2013

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 4:49 PM, Nasser M. Abbasi <nma at 12000.org> wrote:

> I do not know if this is the right place to post this.

You're in the correct list.

> I just found an error using tex4ht when I added a new
> package called standalone.
>
> The latex file is complied OK with pdflatex and also with latex.
>
> But gives an error with htlatex. I'll show the error
> first, then the setup:

Not sure, this is going to be supported in the near future unless someone
comes forward with a *.4ht package that supports standalone.sty or the
author comes out with a tex4ht backend.

Volunteers welcome to join TeX4ht project and provide support for
unsupported packages.

Best
--
Radhakrishnan