[tex4ht] biblatex incompatibility

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Fri Oct 26 08:30:42 CEST 2012

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:55 AM, Oleg Domanov <odomanov at yandex.ru> wrote:

> And now, CVR has just released a new version
>> {2012-10-25-14:56}, and I've updated TL.  Can you check that please?
>> (Probably no help, but ...)
>>

> No change, unfortunately. The version is 2012-10-25-14:56.

Apologies, I take full responsibility for all the confusion caused. It was
my mistake not to check oolatex output when biblatex.4ht was revised
consequent to the revision of biblatex.sty.

Fixed the problems now, committed to svn and a copy attached for Karl to
take action on the new version.

Once again, please accept my uninhibited apologies.

Best regards
--
Radhakrishnan