[tex4ht] biblatex, biber, and htlatex

Christian Fearnot fearnot at arcor.de
Thu May 17 15:26:48 CEST 2012

Joseph:
>> Have you replaced
>> biblatex.4ht in /usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/tex4ht/biblatex.4ht with a
>> new version?
>
> I'm using the most current tlmgr versions. The log file in the minimal
> eg says:

It seems to me then that your answer is No. Please be clear. You need to
replace the file biblatex.4ht with the new version of that file. The
tlmgr installs tex4ht which contains probably an older version of that file.

Besides that, as I have written already, I think that you have to use
biblatex 1.6, not 1.7. There is no biblatex.4ht for 1.7 yet.
Daniel