[tex4ht] [bug #132] Problem with biblatex+hyperref

sdaau puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Wed May 2 09:18:19 CEST 2012

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #132 (project tex4ht):

Hi all,

I just registered (in spite of my deep hate for email authentication and the
waste of time associated with it; and having to register one failed account,
since the email address I used there seems not active anymore - wish Savannah
had openID) to note this:

I have had the same problem, but I have biblatex.4ht 2011-09-18-16:07 (via
texlive installation on Linux); I looked there, and the fix line
"defbib at field@entrykey{thefield{entrykey}}" is not present anymore. It seems
that it got deleted in here:

http://svn.gnu.org.ua/viewvc/tex4ht/trunk/texmf/tex/generic/tex4ht/biblatex.4ht?r1=60&r2=84

; the note there is "Changes made to match biblatex.sty version 1.6 released
on 2011/07/29."

As soon as I restored the defbib at field@entrykey{thefield{entrykey}} in the
biblatex.4ht file and recompile a few times - the warnings disappear, and the
bibliography items start getting anchor names <a id=></a> allocated, so
cross-linking works.

So probably it would be a good idea to restore this fix?

Thanks,
Cheers!