[tex4ht] tex4ht and scrjura (KOMA-Script)

AW alexander.willand at t-online.de
Mon Jan 30 15:22:52 CET 2012

Am Montag, 23. Januar 2012, 14:12:07 schrieb CV Radhakrishnan:
> On Monday 23 January 2012 02:49 AM, AW wrote:
> > Dear readers,
> >
> > I dare to bother you with a question I asked some months ago here:
> >
> > http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/25555/configure-tex4ht-for-package-
> > scrjura
>
> [...]
>
> > The pdf pdflatex produces is pretty. The html by tex4ht unfortunately not.
> > Most of the format gets lost.
> >
> > On tex.stackexchange somebody suggested to save the code below as
>
> > "scrjura.4ht":
> Attached please find an archive, aw.zip which contains the following:
>
>  aw.tex  => source file
>  aw.html => html output
>  aw.pdf  => pdf output
>  aw.css  => css file
>  scrjura.cfg => slightly hacked version of your TeX4ht conf
>
> Please use the following command to generate html:
>
>   htlatex aw 'scrjura'
>
> Please get back, if you have further problems.
>
> Best regards

Dear Radhakrishnan,

thank you very much for your help. Unfortunately there are two problems, let
me describe the background a little bit.

Here in Germany contracts consist of some (or many) clauses. Each clause has a
headline, similar to \section{headline}the scrjura-package has the command
\Paragraph{title=headline}.

Each clause has at least one or more "paragraphs" (english abbr.: para.). In
case a clause has more than one paragraph, they get numbered _and_ each
paragraph starts after a \par , like this:

(1) blablablablablubbbla blablablablablubbbla blablablablablubbbla
blablablablablubbbla blablablablablubbbla blablablablablubbbla
blablablablablubbbla blablablablablubbbla blablablablablubbbla

(2) blablablablablubbbla blablablablablubbbla blablablablablubbbla
blablablablablubbbla blablablablablubbbla blablablablablubbbla
blablablablablubbbla blablablablablubbbla blablablablablubbbla

You'll see that with my new, adapted example (if you'd like to give me a
helpfull hand for another time):

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
\usepackage[ngerman]{babel}
\usepackage{scrjura, indentfirst, blindtext}
\usepackage{tex4ht}

    \begin{document}
    \begin{contract}

      \Paragraph{title=Does it make sense?}

\blindtext

\blindtext

\blindtext

    \Paragraph{title=Share-purchase}

\blindtext

\blindtext

\blindtext

    \end{contract}

    \end{document}

1. This example is in German. tex4ht does (at least under Linux) not transfer
    the "äöü" (called "umlaute" or in a strange mixture of German and English
   "umlauts"). So I get a html file without proper encoding.

2. And the "paragraphs" of an article run in one paragraph.

Thank you very much for your help. Reading your address I realised your
company offered videostreams of TUG meetings; I once was glad about the
possibility to listen to the speech of the guy who wrote the marginfix package.

Kind Regards,

Alexander