[tex4ht] Again biblatex

Christofer Christofer.Zwanzig at gmx.de
Fri Sep 23 14:45:46 CEST 2011

Karl Berry <karl at ...> writes:

http://svn.gnu.org.ua/viewvc/tex4ht/trunk/texmf/tex/generic/tex4ht/biblatex.4ht

> I updated it with CVR's latest version.  I forgot there was an instance
> in the tex4ht repository.  (I updated TeX Live yesterday.)  Hope that
> solves it.
>
> If problems persist, please send a) a complete example that can be
> compiled, and b) the exact command(s) you used to compile it.
>
> Thanks,
> Karl

Using the latest version of biblatex and biblatex.4ht (revision 86) the error
persists.

Processing

latex test
bibtex test
latex test
mk4ht oolatex test

the failure message postes by Christian occures again

As Christian wrote the problem seems to be caused by the foonote command

--Minimal example test.tex

\documentclass[a4paper]{article}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[latin9]{inputenc}
\usepackage[ngerman]{babel}
\usepackage[autostyle]{csquotes}
\usepackage[style=authoryear]{biblatex}
\bibliography{test}
\begin{document}
\footnote{\cite{aristotle:anima}}
\end{document}

--bibfile test.bib
@Book{aristotle:anima,
  keywords	  = {primary},
  hyphenation	  = {british},
  author	  = {Aristotle},
  options = {oldauthor},
  editor	  = {Hicks, Robert Drew},
  title		  = {De Anima},
  location	  = {Cambridge},
  date		  = {1907},
  annotation	  = {A \texttt{book} entry with an \texttt{author} and an
\texttt{editor}}
}

Thanks

Christofer.