[tex4ht] Fwd: biblatex/tex4ht error

Johannes Wilm mail at johanneswilm.org
Thu Aug 25 19:23:30 CEST 2011

Hey,
I played around with that over the last few days. Just defining it as empty
doesn't work. Defining it as 0pt creates problems when using more than about
20 citations. Defining it as

\def\blx at unitmark{1pt}

seems to work. This value I arrived at simply by trying around (not
scientific!) I received another email today by some tex4ht people who claim
that the way to go is to define it as

\def\blx at unitmark{23sp}

I assume they will fix the problem.