[tex4ht] python script to fix SVGs produced by pgfplots for TeX4ht

Johannes Wilm mail at johanneswilm.org
Mon Jul 25 20:44:35 CEST 2011

Dear developers of Tex4ht and pgfplot,

I now fixed the script I wrote last night to work with all my graphs to make
all legends legible when converting LateX to HTML through TeX4ht.

It does depend on the font-size of the legend being 10.95, as I hardcoded
lineheight to be 12.95. Also notice that the original SVGs claim to be
encoded in ISO-8859-1, whereas they really are encoded in UTF-8. This causes
problems with some viewers. Using this script it simply exchanges the
encoding that is claimed to be used.

 This is only meant as a reference to whoever wants to try to fix the
original sourcecode.

I hope this will help someone some day.

Johannes Wilm
tel: +1 (520) 399 8880
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://tug.org/pipermail/tex4ht/attachments/20110725/37dacd7f/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: fix_svg_legend.py
Type: text/x-python
Size: 4142 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://tug.org/pipermail/tex4ht/attachments/20110725/37dacd7f/attachment.py>

More information about the tex4ht mailing list