[tex4ht] dvilualatex and tex4ht

Johannes Wilm mail at johanneswilm.org
Fri Jul 22 03:23:25 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 3:50 PM, Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> wrote:

> There is no master plan.  Whatever anyone cares enough to implement is
> what will be done.  Both tex4ht and tex in general are volunteer projects.
>
> I don't have any inclination to debate the future of publishing here :).

Well it seems that at first the current issues need to be resolved. You
opposed the proposals made as I understand it. Yet the luainput package
really doesn't look like it's meant for everyday use. What about the
proposal as outlined by your colleague Ulrike Fischer? would that work for
you?

--
Johannes Wilm
http://www.johanneswilm.org