[tex4ht] biblatex, oolatex

CV Radhakrishnan cvr at river-valley.org
Tue Jan 4 19:14:50 CET 2011

On 04/01/11 10:50 PM, Christian Fearnot wrote:
> Thank you, Radhakrishnan, for finding the problem! It seems as if I
> found a simple solution. The problem disappeared when I replaced in the

That is great. I tried with '%26' which is ampersand character in URL
encoding. It worked fine to generate the *.odt, but the link didn't
take me to the URL.

> bib file in the URL field '&' by '&' ('&' works too) (as one

I tried this and worked like a charm. Thanks for the tip.

> always should in HTML, especially in URLs). But '&' and '\&' in the
> field 'publisher' cause no problems and are both rendered in the odt
> file as '&'. (Thus under biblatex '&' in the bib file does not need to
> be masked.)

Best regards

The easiest way to find something lost around the house
is to buy a replacement.

More information about the tex4ht mailing list