[tex4ht] biblatex, oolatex

CV Radhakrishnan cvr at river-valley.org
Tue Jan 4 15:19:34 CET 2011

On 04/01/11 5:12 PM, Christian Fearnot wrote:
> Thank you, Radhakrishnan. This is in my home directory, so I have full
> write permission. Attached I send you the files, in case you have time
> to look at it. Can you replicate the problem?
> Best regards, Daniel

I found out the reason for the problem, but I don't know how to solve
it. Please take a look at the last line of the following bibliography
record in the database:

@INCOLLECTION{Bultmann-1961,
  author = {Bultmann, Rudolf},
  title = {New Testament and Mythology},
  year = {1961},
  booktitle = {Kerygma and Mythos},
  address = {New York},
  publisher = {Harper \& Row},
  abstract = {p. 5: "It is impossible to use electric light and the
wireless and to avail ourselves of modern medical and surgical
discoveries, and at the same time to believe in the New Testament
world of daemons and spirits."

	Kerygma and Myth by Rudolf Bultmann and Five Critics:

	http://www.religion-online.org/showbook.asp?title=431},
  endnotereftype = {Book Section},
  origlanguage = {german},
  origtitle = {Neues Testament und Mythologie},
  origyear = {1941},
  owner = {dvw},
  timestamp = {2011.01.04},
  url =
  {http://www.religion-online.org/showchapter.asp?title=431&C=292}
}

The URL has an ampersand character, which triggers an XML parse error
saying that "&C" is not a valid entity since there is no closing
delimiter of ";". Hence the parsing fails which will obviously end up
in archiving the directory contents. As you can imagine, the resulting
*.odt will be corrupted.

I have no solution to offer. You might remove the URL field, recreate
*.bbl and regenerate *.odt. Works fine for me.

Best regards
--
Radhakrishnan

Clearly stated instructions will consistently produce
multiple interpretations.